2 days away! So excited for Couve Couture 2019!!!!
I have posted some teaser pics of what I will be remodeling for my 20’s themed collection at Saturday’s Couve Couture Fashion show. Hope you can come to the show! Plenty of tickets available. We are giving you a ‘final days’ $5 off any ticket promotion that will go through Saturday. Hope you can come!
I am one crazy (maybe insane) lady as I co-produce this show, run a vintage shop and re-create a collection. The real truth is I am EXHAUSTED but yet so EXCITED for this show. This year I am taking pieces that have been in my shop for years and turning them into a 20’s style collection. Here are some beginning photos. To see the after’s you will have to come to the show or our Fashion Marketplace the following day on the 14th, 11-3. Details below.
Please come to the show…..
Here are the detailed instructions on how to buy a ticket…
2. Choose what room (north or south – the runway will go through both rooms) and then if you want matinee or evening. Click ‘get tickets.’
3. Go to the upper right and under ‘reserve seating’ click on ‘choose seating section’ and click the only one available.
4. Click the next green button down ‘choose seats’ and from there you can choose the exact seats you want for the show.
5. Enter code: 5final in discounts and check out!
6. Print it and you are ready for the show.
7. Now to plan your fashionable outfit;)
Highlighted yellow is front row seats. Red is the runway and the purple stars are where the models will pause and pose. Every seat is a great seat with a beautiful view of the show!
Special photo thanks to photographer Peter E. Reiche and OBLIQUE
If you can’t come to the show…. there will be a second day – Fashion Marketplace full of fashion apparel and accessories. You can meet the designers and potentially purchase pieces that went down the runway. Sunday April 14, 11-3 at The Fort Red Cross Building. See attached image.